2018 SE Bikes STR Quadangle Stu Thomsen 26 Pre-Order
Before the SE Racing Quadangle Stu bike, there was the STR-1. This dates back to the late 1970s when Stu Thomsen was SE Racing’s National number 1 pro and the sports first superstar. His signature frame at the time was the Stu
Thomsen Replica-1. This STR-1 frame had a unique design with both of
the double down tubes wrapping underneath the bottom bracket shell and
continuing around the Looptail rear end all the way back to the seat tube.
Less than ten STR-1s were ever produced, and over the years these
frames became almost mythical and the most sought after frames of all
time in the vintage BMX world. Fast forward nearly 40 years to today and
SE is proud to bring you, the limited edition STR-26. All of the unique
features and radness of the original STR-1, but built for the bigger rider
with 26 inch wheels. Making history, once again.
• Stu Thomsen replica model, limited edition & individually numbered.
• Full Cr-Mo frame w/ STR-1 inspired double downtube wrap beneath the
bottom bracket, looptail rear end, individually numbered on the inside of
the rear dropout.
• Full Cr-Mo 40 Years of Radness edition Cowboy Cut forks.
• Cr-Mo Super Big Honkin cruiser bars.
• Double-wall rims w/ sealed bearing high flange hubs.
• Redline Flight cranks w/ alloy SE sprocket.
• Stu Thomsen Signature ODI Mushroom II grips w/ donuts.
• Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29 x 2.10 tires.
• Fluted micro-adjust seat post.
• Vintage Chrome STR Retro Quadangle padset.
• Includes custom Stu Thomsen STR-29 sticker sheet.